Sunday 28 October 2007

SMILIN

Thanks to everyone who stopped by. I'm doing well now. I feel much better. Every one is back to normal in my family. Life has been good of recent. I cannot lie and its only if i want to be ungrateful that i wont thank God for everything.

Well its been like this- since i made up my mind to relocate back, i have been busy trying to tie up loose ends and start packing. I almost had a heart attack when i looked up ticket prices for when i want to go home, and then adding cargo cost of shipping some stuff home, i was looking at a bill of about £4,000.

Honestly for a whole day i could not think. Due to some other commitments, I have not been able to save for a couple of months now, so am thinking where am i going to come up with all that money and i am determined not to see january 08 in this country.

So first up my bro A1 calls and says whatever the ticket money for Timi and myself, he's going to pay. am starting to smile. Then my cousin says he's not going to nigeria again this year so he'll lend me some money for cargo and mama3 says she'll give me the rest.

Am i smiling or am i smiling? Am practically going home free. Well apart from my cousin's money which i pay back only when i get a job.

Am excited to be going home, but on the other hand a lot of drama, trouble n wahala that seems to be a shadow stuck on most pple you know back home is going to become part of you again.

Let me share with you. A few weeks back my best friend calls me. Her former room mate is pregnant. Roomate has a degree and is waiting for service. She does not know what to do. Father of child useless. What am i supposed to do? As per being friends with her also i have to be supportive.

I ask my friend what does she want me to do? she says i have been in the same position myself before so i should encourage her.

Please can anyone tell me are there any similarities between a 16yr old with only school cert and a 28 yr old who has a degree?

I have called our friend but she has not told me anything and i can't ask her because it would be like BF is talking about her. She has only asked me when i'm coming back and that she has something to come and discuss with me. I don't know what it is or what it can be. Or maybe in a couple of months i tell you i have just adopted a baby (smiling).

Anyway at this stage there is nothing i can do until i get home.

3 comments:

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

congrats.u hv taklen good luck to a whole nu level

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

wao, first time on u blog and im just speechless......

7 said...

Just checking in Sis. Take good care and God bless! Let me know how u're doing when u get a chance :-)